This book offers an invigorating spurt of encouragement and a gentle reminder to splatter joy into the lives of others as well.
Barbara Johnson’s approach to life is positive, uplifting, therapeutic and fun. Barbara Johnson is far from being a cock-eyed optimist?blind to life’s grief and disappointment. In fact, her entire ministry of joy and encouragement began in the “slimy cesspool” of her own pain. She is a clear-eyed optimist. And that’s why her laughter is so infectious and her widom rings so true in this joy-giving book, which offers giggles and guidance to help you:
- shore up a sinking self-esteem
- reach the other side of your grief
- weather your stress and get rid of your guilt
- restore the joys of motherhood
- repair broken relationships with your children
- learn to live with your illness
- cultivate your patience?even when you just don’t think you can wait
- sustain an effective prayer life
- make peace with aging?and go for healthy maturity
“Almost everyone needs a splash of joy to get through the mess, to get cleaned off and get sweetened up?refreshed and ready to go again,” Barbara Johnson says.
For further NOTES See also the BACK cover of the book!